Regular – GMP Models
- Newly designed for all applications and process requiring excellent radial and perfect temperature uniformity.
- Heavy Gauge MS exterior finished in powder coated shade in REGULAR MODEL.
- This ultra light weight laboratory tube furnace have exclusive ceramic fiber insulation.
- Microprocessor based PID Temp. Controller with Dual Digital Indicator and CR/AL Sensor.
- Maximum energy efficiency which is achieved being use of high thermal efficient ceramic insulation surrounding the chamber.
- Housing made of heavy gauge SS with matt finish in GMP MODEL
- The control system includes over Temperature Solid State Safety fuse which cuts the power in case of temperature overshoot.
- Max. Temperature:- 350oC to 1200oC. Working Temperature:- 400oC to 1160oC.
- Operates on 230 Volts.
CIC - 107 A
20 mm Dia x 10" Length
1.0 k. w.
CIC - 107 B
25 mm Dia x 12" Length
1.5 k. w.
CIC - 107 C
30 mm Dia x 12" Length
1.8 k. w.
CIC - 107 D
60 mm Dia x 12" Length
3.0 k. w.
- PRINTER OUTPUT facility required to record PV, SV, Actual Date/Time with variable print time interval, 5000 line memory & Audio alarm facility in case of memory full.