Single Lever Lock Model - Fully Automatic
- Fully Automatic Autoclave – most useful to sterilizer Lab glassware, Plastic Tubing, Liquid in sealed glass containers and many more uses.
- Fully Argon welded to avoid steam and pressure leak.
- Double walled in construction with Inner SS 304 Matt/Buff or Mirror finish.
- A Special Box Type Outer GI / SS 304 body is provided with state of art control panel to avoid direct heated contact with main Jackett and double walled body of autoclave.
- A unique single lever lock ensures easy lifting & closure of Autoclave door without leakage of Vacuum & Pressure.
- The Temp. is being controlled by Microprocessor based PID Temp. Controller with Dual Digital Indicator and PT - 100 sensor
- The cycle begins with press of a start Switch for fully automatic operation.
- Automatic steam and air exhaust at end of cycle.
- Specially designed heaters reduces power consumption.
- Removable SS wire mesh/rod carrier supported on footed, SS frame in-built.
- Water low level Alarm indication and heater cutt off facility.
- Lid is equipped with pressure guage range 0 to 20 PSI, safety valve and exhaust valve.
- Safety valve, Steam release Exhaust Valve, Vacuum breaker – for more safety.
- Temperature Range: upto 1210oC. Temperature Accuracy: ± 1°C. Pressure Range: 0 to 20 PSI.
No. Of Shelves Basket
Steam Source / Supply
CIC 126 A
20" Dia x 20" Depth
CIC 126 B
14" Dia x 22" Depth
CIC 126 C
18" Dia x 28" Depth
CIC 126 D
22" Dia x 30" Depth
- PRINTER OUTPUT facility required to record PV, SV, Actual Date/Time with variable print time interval, 5000 line memory & Audio alarm facility in case of memory full.
- AUDIO ALARM facility to alert for Temp. Overshoot/undershoot.
- 21 CFR PART 11 COMPLIANCE SOFTWARE for Data Management with F0 value calculation.
- Temperature Scanner having 2 temp. probes to monitor and record temp. inside the equipment with printing facility.
- Digital Pressure Indication.